Joint Venture (JV) refers to the formation of a new company by 2 or more partners who join hands for a common objective.
Setting up of operations through a Joint Venture may provide the following advantages to a foreign investor:
- Already established distribution / marketing set up of the Pakistani partner.
- Available financial resources of the Pakistani partner.
- Already established contacts of the Pakistani partners that help ease the process of setting up operations.
- Getting entry into sectors which don’t allow exclusive ownership by foreign investors
Our experienced team help our clients through the entire life cycle of setting up a Joint Venture.
We help in the following activities:
- Identification of Pakistani Partner for a Joint Venture
- Negotiation with the prospective Joint Venture Partner
- Structuring of the investment of foreign investors in the JV
- Drafting and negotiation of the JV agreement
- Getting regulatory approvals for Joint Venture
- Closing of the deal
- Setting up of the Joint Venture entity
- Assistance in all compliances related to Foreign Exchange Regulations, Company Law and tax laws to successfully close all related set up related compliance
We would be delighted to discuss how we can help you, and your group or company. Please get in touch and contact MHSS at firstname.lastname@example.org or alternatively, contact our office directly.